Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Own it!


Now that I have taken control of my own blog, I feel more inclined to actually keep it updated.  This is my 3rd blog in 1 day…  I am sure the novelty will wear off after a while but will try to post at least every couple of weeks. 

In this blog I wanted to talk a little about one of my sponsors – Cerasport. I get a lot of questions about this product (no it’s not a sunscreen) and wanted to shed some light. 

Cerasport are a rice based sports drink and that I have been training and racing on for the past 2 years.  The drink is made up of a blend of short, medium and long chain carbohydrates. The rice-base carbs work fast but continue to give you energy longer than most other sugar based drinks.  I used to get a bit of an upset tummy when I used other sports drinks but since I started using Cerasport I just don’t have that issue anymore.  No more bloated tummy for me, which is a big help when I hop off the bike and start that run.

I hope this has given you at least a little idea as to what the product is and why I love it so much.  Check them out if you get a chance - http://www.ceraproductsinc.com

No comments: